Because what you need at Easter is MORE Chocolate… right?
I’ve made this one Easter themed, but Rocky Road is probably the queen of adaptable recipes.
You can swap out the digestives for different biscuits. Mix up the chocolate choice to milk or white.* Replace the cherries and chocolate eggs for whatever you have in the house… within reason. I’m not sure baked beans Rocky Road would ever catch on.
Be mindful to keep the ratio of different ingredients to the amount of chocolate the same though.
Of course, you can adapt the recipe as a way to use up leftover Easter chocolate… if that happens in your house!
This is a super easy, no-bake recipe that the kids can do with a bit of supervision.
* if using milk chocolate, halve the amount of golden syrup. Or add no syrup at all if swapping to white chocolate.
You will need:
- 135g butter
- 3 tbsps golden syrup
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 100g small marshmallows
- 100g glace cherries (halved)
- 100g teeny chocolate eggs
- Multicoloured sprinkles (optional)
- One lined square or rectangular cake tins (approx 8″)
Follow the method below…